1. Assisting in the emergency evacuation of the population of 7 villages in Martakert Province (Nor Maraga, Nor Аygestan, Nor Seysulan, Nor Karmiravan, Nor Haykajur, Nor Jraberd, Hovtashen) –$10,000
2. Contributing to providing meals for 166 people housed in Sevan, Dilijan, Yerevan for 15 days (in cooperation with the Victory-2020 Foundation) – $10,000
3. Assisting the Stepanakert City Administration in restoring the Central Market – $10, 000
4. Providing 50 kits with essentials to the children forced to relocate from Artsakh to Armenia (Ararat Region, in cooperation with Global Shapers) – $2,050
5. Purchasing vital medication for senior citizens residing in Artsakh (in cooperation with the Miasin Foundation) – $2,000.
In addition, Aurora has started accepting for review proposals focused on helping the children affected by the war, displaced families, and wounded people - both in Artsakh and Armenian territories. Proposals should be submitted to email@example.com.
Photo: Areg Balayan